Artificial Intelligence is changing the way the world conducts business.
BrandTotal has been selected as a major player in Israel’s Artificial Intelligence(AI) startup ecosystem, and we’re excited.
You may be asking yourself, what’s all the excitement, and what is AI exactly?
According to research conducted by Accenture, AI is “a constellation of technologies that allow smart machines to extend human capabilities by sensing, comprehending, acting and learning—thereby allowing people to achieve much more.”
In other words, AI is transforming the way our civilization conducts business activities.
You then may wonder, why does this matter to me?
Here are 5 Reasons Why AI is so important:
- According to Gartner, “the Global AI Business value will reach $1.2B in 2018.” As more businesses invest in AI, the more advanced AI will become, offering companies deeper and more productive insights.
- AI weeds out wasted time. With the help of machine-learning AI, management will be able to conduct working days more effectively, focusing most of their time on the bigger picture.
- AI will help to enhance global economies, positively affecting the world on a macro scale. Accenture revealed “that by 2035, AI can double economic growth rates in 12 developed countries, and boost labor productivity by up to 40 percent.”
- AI Knowledge is power. BrandTotal utilizes AI to shine light on customer experiences and interaction information. This data can be used to increase sales of existing products and services, discover new opportunities, and of course highlight dark competitive information you would never be able to discover on your own.
- Decision/support augmentation AI highlights huge datasets not easily quantified or classified. This is especially important for Marketers, as this technology can increase revenue and customer knowledge through “better microtargeting, segmentation, marketing, and selling” according to Gartner.
The future is a bright one with AI continuing to develop- improving our economy and processes for the better. Currently, BrandTotal uses AI to distill actionable insights from massive amounts of brand marketing data, so marketers get a clear picture of what is happening in their competitive environment. Marketers can then utilize this information to get the better of their competition. BrandTotal is excited about the continuing growth of this cutting-edge technology and hopes to offer customers an abundance of in-depth data and other benefits from these AI improvements.